Applewood Primary School Elgin
Please fill out our on-line application form by clicking here.
Applewood is an inclusive, multi-denominational Christian school. Our admissions process is very simple:
- Contact the school secretary on 021 848 9121 or on firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment with the headmaster.
- The headmaster, Mr Sam Hamman, will show you around the school and answer any questions you may have on the policies and philosophies of Applewood.
- Fill out the application form either in hard copy or online and pay the required deposits.
- If your child is currently in Grade 1 or higher they will be required to spend a day at the school where they can be assessed and they can assess the school.
- Children entering Apple Pips (Grade 000) must be three, turning four in their year of admission.
- Accept the offer of a place for your child by paying the R3,000 non-refundable acceptance fee and signing the school contract.
- Purchase the uniform and arrive on your first day.