Applewood Primary School Elgin
Please fill out our on-line application form by clicking here.
Applewood is an inclusive, multi-denominational Christian school. Our admissions process is very simple:
- Contact the school secretary on 021 848 9121 or on firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment with the headmaster.
- The headmaster, Mr Sam Hamman, will show you around the school and answer any questions you may have on the policies and philosophies of Applewood.
- Fill out the application form online and pay the required deposits.
- If your child is currently in Grade 1 or higher they will be required to spend a day at the school where they can be assessed and they can assess the school.
- Children entering Apple Blossoms (grade 0000) must be 18 months, turning two in their year of admission.
- Accept the offer of a place for your child by paying the R3000 non-refundable acceptance fee and signing the school contract.
- Purchase the uniform from the school uniform shop, contact the school secretary for an appointment on 021 848 9121 or email your order to email@example.com (please live link both instances of the tel number as well as the email address). Uniform shop hours are Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 08:30 to 10:00.